Too Old To Die Young Motorcycle T-Shirt by Mummyduck Customs. You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy.
Too old to die young hoodie is for those who have reach proper age. I not sure is this Johnny Depps quote: ” It’s better to turn fifty than not to. ” But it fits here very well. And the philosophy is suitable for all birthdays.
People ask me is number 42 exchangeable for another number. It’s not. 42 has a meaning, many meanings. I mainly prefer these two:
1:”. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42.”from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
2: The numbers 4 and 2 are pronounced "shi" and "ni", respectively. They have a sound-a-like in the word 'shini' meaning "to die". Of course, they are represented by different kanji characters so there is no confusion for Japanese readers. It is only a curiosity of similar sound. To avoid this association many Japanese use an alternative pronunciation for '4' or 四 - pronounced "yon" - to avoid saying "shi" (死).
Design by Harri from HEL.
And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite! It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|